Small Parts Storage Bakugan Launcher- Storage Compartments Too Small For Bakugan Marbles. Supposed To Close Fully Or Not? Thanks.?

Bakugan Launcher- storage compartments too small for Bakugan marbles. Supposed to close fully or not? Thanks.? - small parts storage

If the Bakugan launcher and many Bakugan marbles for my son to a friend. We have recognized the shooting, but the boxes seem too small. The red ceiling should be entirely on Bakugan marble in the vicinity is not in the game or just a place to have on hand? New to the game. Any help is welcome. TD

2 comments:

Kayara said...

Thus, the compartments for the storage of Bakugan. An important thing is about the size of the Bakugan that are playable bakugan 2 sizes. normal size and B2. Subjects shooter for normal work and not so good for most B2. But I'm not sure how the closure compartments. But I'm pretty sure there's more that I know what my cousin told me. Hope this helps! Unfortunately, no.

Pretti Gurl♥ said...

The only place to have on hand. He must be stopped.

Post a Comment