Ovidrel Side Effects Triggered Tonight...what Are The Side Effects Of Ovidrel??

Triggered tonight...what are the side effects of ovidrel?? - ovidrel side effects

I was at 100mg Clomid during my ultrasound today and found a follicle measure 19 and 16 My estrogen levels ready, look good and the doctor told me I'm shooting. My husband Ovidrel injected vaccine:) I'm afraid that might hurt, but only felt, go anyway ... I wonder if someone shot, and what effects to expect and how it happened, after the injection? Abdominal pain that I feel: - (

5 comments:

Melissa H said...

I had some minor cramping May were only ovulate. But he has no real side effects Ovidrel.

Clomid has irritated me. The worst is probably over with Clomid.

realitys... said...

I did it 3 times and I have never experienced side effects. I hope you feel better!

Here are some other side effects. Abdominal pain is common.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/ovidrel-side-ef ...

Good luck!

realitys... said...

I did it 3 times and I have never experienced side effects. I hope you feel better!

Here are some other side effects. Abdominal pain is common.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/ovidrel-side-ef ...

Good luck!

SO HAPPY WITH MY LITTLE BOY!! said...

I have, but never know side effects, but u, everyone is different
Baby powder or

juju said...

Sorry, I have no idea, but I wanted to stop and say good luck and I hope you're in luck! Baby Dust ~ ~ ~

Post a Comment